WELCOME TO JAM OS
NOW, LET'S DO YOGA
You can surf the web, learn anything you could ever want to know, & run your entire business unplugged for about 7 hours straight... All while chillin' in a hammock with your loved ones on the beach...
Here's a sneak peak of v.1 of my OS... It runs Windows, Mac, & Chrome side by side. It comes with an entire 3 months of beginner to advanced training, and even provides 24 hours a day of dedicated real human secretaries to automate everything you don't want to do on your own.
And by the way, yes, it does Yoga too ;)
THIS is THE 1ST WORKING DEMO
As you can see it runs everything you could possibly ever need
1. It runs Windows, Mac, & Chrome side by side
2. Sketchbook Pro, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Pro Tools, Logic, Final Cut, and more.
3. I've setup Slack to manage my entire team. Including 24/7 real human secretary and assistants. Personality Tests help us communicate even more effectively. By next year, i should be ready to connect Slack to IBM's Watson AI. Because i'm communicating in a specific method called "assembly line language", Watson will be able to read every conversation and build incredible automations and AI.
4. We have Chrome Dialed in as your business hub.
5. I use MindMeister to "build pipe." The maps i build in MindMeister quickly & efficiently become automated projects for my team to complete fast
- Sunrise.am is my calendar & Outlook manages all my email. TeamGannt gives me a birds eye view of my productivity timeline
- Meistertask, Trello, Evernote, Pocket, and Dictionary keep me organized and give me clarity
- Mint, Expensify & BackOps help to automate your entire accounting & banking setup
- SquareSpace, Infusion Soft, Tiny Pass, Nimble, ClickDesk, Xero, ZenDesk & Full Contact run my online sites and stores. There's also HootSuite, Adroll, BannerSnack & a few others.
- For education, i've got Udemy, StageLight, CreatorUp, DrawingAcademy, DuoLingo ready to go at all times. *I'm still working on a SLMS (Super Learning Management System). I also have a workshop that uses 2 digital pens to learn to be ambidextrous.
- Odesk, Fiverr, Evato & 99 Designs handle all my hiring needs, and get projects delivered fast, on time, & on budget.
- Finally, IFTT & Zapier ties everything together with special recipes & automations